Monday 23 January 2017

How to cook Chocolate Malt Drinks Milo Dinosaur & Milo Godzilla



Milo Dinosaur & Milo Godzilla

Chocolate Malt drinks are synonym to our childhood. We enjoy it when the weather is hot or when we are feeling down. These drinks surely make any bad day much better. I clearly remember being served with a cup of plain Chocolate Malt drink when I was unwell. Well, that was not much fun but the real deal of Chocolate Malt drinks is when you enjoy them cold and sweet. Here, I have two recipes which are well known drinks in Malaysian eateries. I'm sure you will remember the names as they are known as Dinosaur and Godzilla! 

If you love videos, SHARE the links with your friends and family!

Ingredients:

  • 150ml water
  • 4t chocolate malt powder (eg: milo, ovaltine, etc)
  • 2t condensed milk
  • vanilla ice cream/whipped cream 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More ?